Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire Laborers for our Las Vegas, NV location. A Laborer at Team Fishel will handle projects of various complexity and perform site work.
Team Fishel is about strong values and a commitment to providing our Customers with Service Excellence. Increasing productivity, being Accident Free and developing our Teammates is our Fishelosophy.
Team Fishel offers career advancement, competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including health & life insurance, 401(k) and a profit sharing plan.
- Work as a part of a crew.
- Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the Crew leader, Foreman, or Supervisor.
- Operate construction equipment.
- Handle physically demanding construction duties.
- Assist crew members in placing underground pipes, conduits, manual labor and shovel work, operate power tools.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years previous telecom construction experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's license required with clean driving record for the last 3 years
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig, and reach.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to travel.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place heavy objects
- Must have experience with construction power tools
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran