Data / Field Technician (PSG)Columbus PSG, OH
Surveying & Engineering (PSG)
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business and network installation business, is looking to hire a Data & Field Technician for our Columbus, OH Professional Services Group location to support projects in multiple states.
- This position requires visual identification, physically measuring, and inspecting electrical attachments, equipment, and non-electric lines attached to utility poles.
- Technicians will utilize equipment to audit and compile data on joint use components attached to poles.
- This position requires travel to and overnight stay in the area of the job site during the work week.
- The job requires mostly outdoor activity and the ability to walk from pole to pole carrying all required equipment which may include a computer, laser rangefinder, digital camera, and range pole.
- Data Technicians will take all data from the field and input it into engineering computer systems, then process the information as needed.
- High School Diploma and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work in rough terrain and inclement weather.
- Requires knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Candidate must possess the aptitude to read maps, plan routes, and be able to work independently.
- Utility right of way knowledge, knowledge of telecommunications systems and electric utility experience is preferred.
Bilingual English/Spanish experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide training for specific job functions for this position.
Qualified candidates can also apply using a kiosk at our office, located at:
1366 Dublin Road, Columbus, OH 43215
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran