Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation, is hiring Installers (Voice/Data/Fiber) for our Cincinnati, Ohio Technologies Group. Our Low Voltage Technologies Group is experiencing exciting and rapid new growth. We've added an entire new security product line, as well as secured contracts from internationally known companies. Now is a great time to join our organization and become a Teammate that contributes directly to the future growth of Team Fishel. This position is responsible for having the knowledge of cable installations of Voice, Data, Fiber Optics and Coax cables. Terminate and testing of copper and fiber optic cables.
- Perform cable/equipment installations as directed by the Sr. Installer/ Crew Leader and per the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Adhere to all of the company’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Adhere to all of the companies safety, appearance and demeanor guidelines.
- Follow all of the customer’s policies and safety compliance rules while on the job site.
- Other specific duties as directed by the Sr. Technician/Project Manager.
- Possess a High School Diploma or a GED Certificate.
- Possess a keen desire to be a team player and succeed in the technologies business.
- Must become certified on company approved structured cabling systems installation and termination procedures.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Bilingual experience is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran