Senior TechnicianLouisville, KY
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation, is hiring Senior Technicians for our Louisville, Kentucky Technologies Group. Our Low Voltage Technologies Group is experiencing exciting and rapid new growth. We've added an entire new security product line, as well as secured contracts from internationally known companies. Now is a great time to join our organization and become a Teammate that contributes directly to the future growth of Team Fishel.
The purpose of this position is to plan and supervise crews that are working on projects. This includes setting expectations and removing any roadblocks that may impair the Team’s success.
- Represent Team Fishel in a professional manner.
- Establish clear and concise productivity goals and quality expectations for the crews.
- Prepare and review Pre-Construction project documents with the crew prior to the project start date.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and submitted timely.
- Provide weekly updates on the projects with a two week look ahead schedule.
- Perform Job Site inspections to ensure that all work meets Team Fishel and the customer’s expectations and Safety standards.
- Ensure that all necessary material, equipment and tools are delivered to the job site on schedule.
- Manage and accurately document all project change orders.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationship.
- Be aware and understand the invoicing requirements for each project.
- Ensure that all necessary project closeout documentation is completed and submitted on time.
- Possess a High School Diploma or a GED Certificate.
- Possess a polished, professional image with highly developed verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have working knowledge of structured cabling systems, including fiber optic cable installation and security.
- Possess fundamental computer literacy, including the Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess a keen desire to be a team player and succeed in the technologies business.
- Possess an above average knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- BICSI certified as a Technician.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Bilingual experience is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran