Sewer Camera Truck OperatorRochester, PA
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel is looking for Sewer Camera Truck Operator with related sewer maintenance equipment and video technologies for our Rochester, PA office! The primary purpose of this position is to verify that existing sewer integrity is free of utility cross bores, primarily on gas mains and services. Team Fishel is focused on aggressively growing this business in the Pennsylvania marketplace and is already growing rapidly!
- To visually verify the locations of the sewer facilities and define whether there are intersections (cross bores) inside those facilities.
- Strong communication and professional customer-facing skills: working directly with our primary customer as well as local municipalities, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain flawless tool and supply inventory on company vehicle.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all tooling and technology equipment, keeping them in top working order and maintaining exceptional cleanliness conditions.
- Absolute strict adherence to Team Fishel's stringent safety policies and procedures, including PPE, traffic, and confined space industry standards.
- Record and keep precise, thorough, detailed, neat, and organized information for project and customer purposes.
- Perform all objectives and execute the daily plan as laid out by the Sewer Camera Truck Crew Leader, work well in a two-person crew.
- Maintain Customer relationships in a professional manner in a daily basis.
- Follow appropriate procedures to guarantee the reporting of findings in a timely manner to our customer.
- Create and maintain excellent and professional customer relationships by exceeding expectations, such that the customer is compelled to provide Team Fishel with additional opportunities.
- Possess a High School Diploma or a GED Certificate.
- At least 1 year working on a Sewer Camera Truck.
- Must have working knowledge of Granite XP software from CUES manufacturer.
- Possess an above average knowledge of the utility construction (specifically natural gas) and/or the water/wastewater industry.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates can also apply using a kiosk at our office, located at:
350 Kentucky Ave, Rochester, PA 15074
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran