Streetlight TechniciansLouisville, KY
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, are looking to hire Streetlight Technicians for our Louisville, KY location! A Class-A CDL is strongly preferred.
The Streetlight Technicians will assist our new business projects within our multiple Utility Construction divisions. It is also a great opportunity to be part of the team that makes Team Fishel the leader in utility construction industry in Kentucky as we continue to grow.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform skilled work in the construction, maintenance and repair of energized and de-energized overhead and underground electrical distribution lines and equipment.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, installing and removing overhead streetlight and guard light circuits
- Replacement of street and guard light heads, bulbs, photo electric eyes, and refractors.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Candidates should hold a valid CDL-A or be able to gain one during the first 6 months of employment.
- Requires the ability to operate bucket and digger truck
Bilingual and prior construction experience is highly desirable.
For more information, you may call 502-456-2900
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran