Equipment OperatorsLouisville, KY
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire outstanding Equipment Operators in our Louisville, KY office! Team Fishel utilizes a wide variety of construction equipment in the course of its business.
The purpose of an Equipment Operator at Team Fishel is to assist the Foreman in completing the project safely, on-time and within the customer’s specifications for quality, and other work as needed. It is also a great opportunity to be part of the team that will keeps Team Fishel as the leader in utility construction industry in Kentucky.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Operates Company vehicle on a daily basis to deliver and pick up materials, reels of cable, steel plates, service tools and equipment.
- Will also work in the field with the crews installing manholes, vaults, and completing any work.
- Operating utility construction equipment in a safe and productive manner. Looking for excellent experience Including but not limited to: backhoes, directional drills, trenchers, skid-steer loaders, cranes, digger derricks, bucket trucks, excavators, and crane trucks.
- 2 + years safe and productive experience preferred
- Directional Drill Operators - 2-3 + years safe and productive experience
- Mini-Excavators - 6 + months safe and productive experience
- Valid Class A CDL Drivers license strongly preferred
- Familiarity with DOT’s Enforcement and Compliance regulations
- Meet all DOT requirements (physical and drug testing)
- Ability to communicate with Teammates
- Willingness to work and follow directions
- Has a thorough working knowledge of utility construction and installation.
- Willingness to travel a plus.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is highly desirable.
For more information, you may call 502-456-2900
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran