Electrical Substation Construction WorkerJacksonville, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Substation Construction Workers in Jacksonville, FL.
1. Provide quality craftsmanship at all times with a constant focus on being Accident-Free.
2. Read and interpret plans and specs.
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Teammates.
2. Ability to perform various tasks related to the construction of an electrical substation.
3. Knowledge and skills include installation of ground grids, cad welds, concrete foundation installation, steel erection, bus and insulator installation, mounting and adjusting equipment, and underground conduit installation.
4. Valid driver's license with transportation to and from job site.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran