General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction and network installation business, is hiring a Foreman for our Chesapeake, VA office. The Foreman will be responsible for assisting the supervisor, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
· Leads on various size projects
· Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
· Develops work-around procedures for maintaining crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
· Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specification and industry standards
· Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work
· Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
· May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
Requirements & Qualifications
· Demonstrated extensive electrical distribution construction experience. Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) experience is desirable
· Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications
· High school education or equivalent classes in industry-related courses
Bilingual experience is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran