Shop ForemanLouisville, KY
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire a full-time Shop Foreman Teammate for our Louisville, KY location.
Team Fishel is an 85-year-old utility construction company with a great reputation nationwide. Are you driven enough to join an established industry leader? Curiosity and willingness to learn are key attributes to bring to this position.
The successful Shop Foreman candidate will be experienced in managing a shop operation for the repair of construction equipment including: Backhoes, Trenchers, Horizontal Directional Drills and Truck fleet.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Desire to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Excels at working independently, as well as in a team environment
- Enjoys working in support role
- Great computer and typing skills
- Great communication skills (verbal / written)
- Passion for being organized
- Background in Logistics, Leadership, Training, & Safety.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- A strong mechanical background.
- Vast knowledge and experience of on-road and off-road vehicle maintenance management.
- Valid Class-A CDL required
- Experience in managing remote mechanics and vendors preferred.
- Must be able to communicate well with teammates of varying levels in the organization.
- Proficiency with service-scheduling software
- Proficient in budgeting
- Proven ability to diagnose component failure, manage shop workloads, parts inventory, and warranty claims.
For more information, you may call 502-456-2900
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran