Directional Drill Locator Charleston, WV
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire Directional Drill Locators for Charleston, West Virginia. Our Natural Gas Utility Construction Team is managing strong growth, and we're looking for HDD Locators to be part of the safest utility construction Team in the U.S.
A Directional Drill Locator at Team Fishel will interpret the signals sent from underground transmitters about location, angle, temperature and other factors for the drill operator, who operates the drill.
- Assist as required in all locating aspects of the project as directed by the Drill Operator
- Handle physically demanding construction duties.
- Assist crew members in placing underground pipes, conduits, manual labor and shovel work, operate power tools
- Some experience operating drilling machinery
- Work as a part of a crew.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous underground utility experience
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Have good manual dexterity and machine-controlling skills
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig, and reach
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place heavy objects
- Valid Class A CDL Drivers license preferred
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus.
For more information, you may call 859-771-9061
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran