Electrical Designer- Orlando, FLGroveland, FL
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in utility construction since 1936, is hiring an Electrical Designer at our Groveland, FL (Orlando area) office.
The Electrical Designer manually and electronically designs and drafts detailed drawings, such as wiring diagrams and layout drawings for construction projects and will be responsible for ensuring design work and supporting documents conform to industry codes and customer specific specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of electrical distribution design principles in both overhead and underground applications
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, related codes, and standards
- Knowledge of design and operating standards as well as the ability to include customer specific design and operating standards
- Ability to plan and schedule work independently, to complete designs for large and/or complex systems
- Strong Auto CAD skills
- Strong math skills required to perform complex calculations
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain QA/QC processes and requirements
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran