Electrician- Orlando, FLGroveland, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Journeyman Electricians at our Groveland, FL office. Our Electricians are responsible for safely installing new electrical systems and repairing
existing electrical systems while maintaining compliance with national, state
and local electrical codes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Safely Install, repair, maintain, and
test electrical systems.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread,
etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and
other wire systems.
- Feed to, pull into, and
terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes,
transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at
- Troubleshoot electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from
- Assist with
- Communicate effectively with Team members.
- Demonstrate the highest level
of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with Teammates,
customers and vendors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years of experience desired.
- Ability to install power
systems: lighting, fire protection, security, and data.
- Ability to build and install control
panels and provide maintenance to systems.
- Experience using Electrical
Single Line blueprints.
- Experience finding and
repairing faults in electrical apparatus and circuits.
- Ability to verify compliance
and functionality of installations.
- Experience with managing a project and crew.
- Ability to manage materials.
- Demonstrate leadership
and planning abilities.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran