Electrician- Central FloridaGroveland, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring experienced Electricians at our Groveland, FL office. Our electricians are responsible for installing new electrical systems and repairing existing electrical systems while maintaining compliance with national, state and local electrical codes in accordance with Team Fishel's policies and safety procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, repair, maintain, and test electrical systems while complying with Team Fishel's safety, operations and productivity processes.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from drawings.
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems.
- Assist with training Teammates.
- Communicate effectively with Foremen and crew members.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with Teammates, customers and vendors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold a current Journeyman Wireman license, 5 years of experience desired.
- Ability to install power systems: lighting, fire protection, security, and data network.
- Ability to build and install control panels and provide maintenance to systems.
- Experience using Electrical Single Line blueprints.
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus and circuits.
- Ability to verify compliance and functionality of installations.
- Experience with managing a project and crew.
- Ability to manage materials.
- Demonstrate leadership and planning abilities.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran