Substation ElectricianCarrollton, GA
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the best choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Substation Electricians for projects in the Southeastern US. Substation Electricians are critical to achieving our goals of completing substation construction projects safely, on-time and within the customer's specifications for quality.
- Provide quality craftsmanship at all times with a constant focus on being Accident-Free.
- Read and interpret plans and specs.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience required.
- Familiar with codes and requirements as it relates to the various systems and components of substations including but not limited to: grounding, control wiring and schematics, cable termination and conduit installation.
- Knowledge of the different types of equipment typically found in substations (transformers, regulators, re-closures, circuit breakers, reactors, gang operated switches, circuit switchers, etc).
- Ability to operate various types of equipment such as skid steer, back hoe, crane truck, all terrain fork lift, man lifts and trencher.
- Willing to travel with a valid driver's license.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran