Foreman - Telecom ProjectsLynchburg, VA
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire an Aerial (Overhead) Foreman for projects in the Lynchburg, VA area. The Aerial (O/H) Telecom Foreman will be responsible for assisting the Supervisor, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
- Leads on various size projects.
- Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports.
- Develops work-around procedures for maintaining crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures work meets customer specification and industry standards.
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work.
Foreman Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have 5 + years experience in the industry.
- Must have experience running a crew of 4 to 5.
- Must hold OSHA-30 certification or be able to earn the certification within 60 days of employment.
- Valid CDL-A is strongly desired.
- Limited travel required.
Bilingual English/Spanish experience is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran