Project Manager/ Estimator (Sub-Station Construction)Carrollton, GA
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring a Project Manager/ Estimator for substation construction projects.
The Project Manager will manage electric substation construction projects in the Southeastern United States. The successful candidate will direct project teams and manage total project scope from start to finish. As an estimator, the candidate will effectively evaluate customer bid specifications and drawings, to develop a successful project bid.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
1. Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management, construction crews, and customers
2. Experience in planning and managing overhead and underground electrical projects
3. Ability to manage the reporting and prioritization of multiple projects
4. Ability to represent Team Fishel in planning sessions
5. Reading/ Understanding/ Performing "Take Offs" of utility drawings
6. Build budgets and cost estimates for labor, equipment, materials, and sub-contractors
7. Create cost proposals through bidding software
8. Experience with Microsoft Project preferred
9. Strong team building and negotiating skills
10. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation ability
11. Ability to travel
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran