Safety Administrative SupportDeer Valley, AZ
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation, is hiring for a Safety Administrative Support role for our Deer Valley- Phoenix, AZ office.
- Track and Manage Incidents
- Track and Manage Claims
- Accounts Payable
- Communicate with customers and supervisors
- Issue purchase orders
- Record and receive purchase orders
- Enter Training payroll
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate will have experience in utility construction
- Must be detail-oriented and exhibit proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate superior communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Must be extremely versatile and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran