Construction LaborerJacksonville, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel is hiring Substation Construction Laborers in Jacksonville, FL.
- Provide quality craftsmanship at all times with a constant focus on being Accident-Free.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with Teammates.
- Knowledge and skill required to perform various tasks related to utility construction to include installing conduit and pulling wire a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn how to operate various types of equipment such as skid steer, backhoe, man lift and trencher.
- Willing and able to travel to out of state project locations.
- Valid driver's license with transportation to and from job sites.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran