Substation SuperintendentCarrollton, GA
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring a Substation Superintendent for projects in the Southeastern United States. The purpose of a Superintendent is to lead Teammates towards a goal of completing a project safely, on-time, while meeting the customer's specifications for quality. The Superintendent's home location is negotiable and travel will be required 4 to 5 days a week.
- Ensure work is completed safely and productively
- Provides status reports and updates to the project manager
- Responsible for recording daily time sheets, daily progress reports and conducting daily safety briefs.
- Attend project meetings with managers
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience as a heavy electrical foreman or superintendent building and/or modifying electrical substations is preferred
- Be well-organized and responsible, and possess leadership skills and abilities
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with Teammates
- Familiar with construction equipment to include skid steers, man lifts, boom trucks, forklifts, back hoes and trenchers
- Has a thorough knowledge of utility construction and installation
- Willing and able to travel
- Valid driver's license
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran