DAS TechnicianGroveland, FL
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Technicians at our Plant City, FL (Tampa area) office to install Distributed Antenna System (DAS) and Radio Base Station (RBS/BTS) equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and interprets blueprints, specifications, reporting, and design requirements for Radio Base Stations.
- Safely installs, mounts, braces, grounds, runs cables, for Radio Base Stations.
- Installs required power and grounding.
- Upon completion of installation, powers up the site to verify installation and troubleshoot.
- Interacts with the customer to confirm detailed information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. 2+ yearsâ€™ experience with installing, troubleshooting, and testing DAS/ RBS sites.
2. Valid driver license.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts.
- Ability to write reports, and present information to project managers and customer representatives.
- Ability to operate RF test equipment such as PIM unit, sweep meter and light meter.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and travel when required.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran