Foreman - Aerial / Overhead (Telecom)Terre Haute, IN
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is coming to the Terre Haute, IN area, and we are looking to hire outstanding Aerial/Overhead Telecom Foreman!
The Aerial Telecom Foreman will be responsible for assisting the Supervisor, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner for our new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It's a great opportunity to be part of the team that is continues establishing Team Fishel as the leader in the utility construction industry in the state of Indiana as we continue to grow.
- Leads on various size projects
- Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
- Develops work-around procedures for maintaining crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures work meets customer specification and industry standards
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work
Foreman Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have 5 + yearsâ€™ experience in the industry
- Must have experience running a crew of 4 to 5
- Valid CDL-A is strongly desired
- Limited travel required
Bilingual and prior construction experience is highly desirable.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
For more information, you may call (937)233-2268
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran