Equipment OperatorsIndianapolis, IN
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is experiencing huge growth in the Indianapolis, IN area, and we are looking to hire outstanding Equipment Operators! Team Fishel utilizes a wide variety of construction equipment in the course of its business.
The purpose of an Equipment Operator at Team Fishel is to assist the Foreman in completing the project safely, on-time and within the customerâ€™s specifications for quality, and other work as needed. They will assist our new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It's a great opportunity to be part of the initial team that continues establishing Team Fishel as the leader in the utility construction industry in the state of Indiana as it continues to grow.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Operates Company vehicle on a daily basis to deliver and pick up materials, reels of cable, steel plates, service tools and equipment.
- Will also work in the field with the crews installing manholes, vaults, and completing any work.
- Operating utility construction equipment in a safe and productive manner. Looking for excellent experience Including but not limited to: backhoes, directional drills, trenchers, skid-steer loaders, cranes, digger derricks, bucket trucks, excavators, and crane trucks.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus.
- 2 + years safe and productive experience preferred
- Directional Drill Operators - 2-3 + years safe and productive experience
- Mini-Excavators - 6 + months safe and productive experience
- Valid Class A CDL Drivers license strongly preferred
- Familiarity with DOTâ€™s Enforcement and Compliance regulations
- Meet all DOT requirements (physical and drug testing)
- Ability to communicate with Teammates
- Willingness to work and follow directions
- Has a thorough working knowledge of utility construction and installation.
- Willingness to travel a plus.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
For more information, you may call (937)233-2268
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran