Directional Drill Operator (HDD Operator)Lawrenceburg, IN
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is experiencing huge growth in the Lawrenceburg, IN area, and we are looking to hire Directional Drill Operators! A Class-A CDL is required.
Team Fishel is an 84-year-old company with a great reputation that continues to experience amazing growth throughout the United States. In just one year, the Indiana area has seen massive growth, and we're just getting started. Be a part of our Team in Lawrenceburg, IN!
The Directional Drill Operator will assist our new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It's a great opportunity to be part of the initial team that continues establishing Team Fishel as the leader in the utility construction industry in the state of Indiana as it continues to grow.
- Will be responsible for operating directional bore equipment for underground utility construction
- Will be assisting foreman and/or supervisors with all duties
- Will be responsible for operating trenchers, plows, backhoes, and bobcats
- Will be required to operate tampers, jackhammers, drills, and saws when needed
- Will also work in the field with the crews completing work
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have a Commercial Driver's License (CDL-A)
- Meet all DOT requirements (physical and drug testing)
- Must have previous knowledge and experience of underground utility installations
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to read and interpret blue prints and follow job specifications and orders
- Ability to communicate with Teammates
- Willingness to work and follow directions
- Willingness to travel a plus
Bilingual and prior construction experience is highly desirable.
For more information, you may call (937)233-2268
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran