Vacuum Truck Driver/Operator with Class A CDLVersailles, IN
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is hiring in the Versailles, IN area. We are growing at a rapid rate, and are now hiring great Vacuum Truck Drivers/Operators with a Class-A CDL (Commercial Driver's License).
Team Fishel is an 84-year-old company with a great reputation that continues to experience amazing growth throughout the United States. Versailles, IN is part of this successful growth!
This position will support the Foreman in the performance and completion of new business contracts. Additionally, this Teammate will focus on safely loading and transporting construction equipment and materials. The successful candidate will have construction experience, a clean driving record and be completely focused on safety and an accident free work environment. The Vacuum Truck Drivers/Operators will assist our new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It is also a great opportunity to be part of the team that is already establishing Team Fishel as the leader in utility construction industry in Indiana.
- Valid CDL Class A License with Tanker Endorsements, and limited travel are required.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment physical/drug screening
- Provide vacuum service according to policies and procedures.
- Operating the flow and functionality of 2 and 3 inch hoses, tank and flex hoses.
- Responsible for pulling hose(s) and connecting one end to the truck and the other end to a tank or mechanism for extraction of fluid.
- Monitor both the amount of fluid material the vacuum truck is legally allowed to haul, as well as any other situations that may arise by the customer and/or job site.
- Document all work performed according to policy.
- Ensure driving log books, pre-trip/post-trip inspections and maintenance files on the vehicle are accurately maintained.
- Problem solving skills are as important than vacuum truck experience
- Self-motivated, good work ethic and ability to follow specific verbal/written instructions
- Project a positive, professional company image
Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Bilingual experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training.
For more information, you may call 937-233-2268
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran