Unit WriterOrlando, FL
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice since 1936, is hiring Unit Writers in the Orlando, FL area. Our Unit Writers work closely with our field operations teams and are responsible for accurately capturing construction progress to ensure correct and timely billing.
1. Ability to read and interpret electric distribution construction prints
2. Ability to accurately enter job progress and completed units
3. Analyzes and correct as built construction prints, photos and job packages
4. Tracks and maintains inventory of project materials
5. Visits project sites to gather information to complete the job package and prepare it for billing
1. 1-3 years of similar or work related experience is required
2. Must be able to read and interpret electrical utility construction prints
3. Possesses a working knowledge of electrical line construction
4. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
5. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office tools
6. Must be team-oriented with the ability to collaborate throughout all levels of the organization
7. Ability to travel to job sites (some overnight travel may be required)
8. Must possess a valid drivers license
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran