Electric Line ForemanClearwater, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Electric Line Foremen for projects in the St. Petersburg/ Clearwater, Florida area. The Foreman assists our supervisors by effectively leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
1. Provides leadership for various sized overhead electric distribution crews
2. Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
3. Maintains crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
4. Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specification and industry standards
5. Ensures safety practices are observed by all Teammates
6. Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
7. May work independently performing site surveys for estimates or quality assurance
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Demonstrated electrical distribution construction experience and certification
2. Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran