Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in utility construction since 1936, is hiring a Material Handler for our Clearwater, FL office.
1. Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments.
2. Sorts and places materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
3. Pulls and packages materials, tools, or other stock items in order to fill requests.
4. Maintains accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system.
5. Completes requisition requests to order additional equipment and supplies.
6. Utilizes material handling equipment such as forklifts, etc.
7. Delivers material to construction sites utilizing appropriate equipment.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring a safe and efficient work site.
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Must possess a valid Class A CDL driver's license.
2. Must have experience operating a Forklift.
3. Demonstrate superior communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
4. Must demonstrate basic math skills.
5. Must be able to work both independently under limited supervision and as part of a team.
6. Ability to lift ,carry, push, and/or pull; climb and balance; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling required.
7. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.