Apprentice LinemanColumbia, SC
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is seeking Apprentice Electrical Lineworkers for projects in South Carolina. Successful candidates will possess existing overhead distribution experience or training as an apprentice class lineman/ groundman and be able to demonstrate potential for continued development through our certified apprentice program.
Job Duties and Requirements
1. Work Safely while assisting with new construction, maintenance, or repair work
2. Maintain company vehicles, equipment, and tools
3. Perform all other related work as required to complete the job
4. Able to function within a Team environment
5. Capable of properly using appropriate PPE
6. Must have a Class A CDL or the ability to earn one
7. Must be willing to travel
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran