Office Support Rochester, PA
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is an Office Support professional for our Rochester, PA operation.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, accounting, be detailed oriented and familiar with construction.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Material Inventory Reconciliation (Weekly and Monthly tracking)
- Purchase Orders & Accounts Payable – Full cycle A/P understanding is preferred. This position is responsible for taking calls from all field employees requesting to purchase goods and services. Issuance of Purchase Orders, verifying delivery or receipt of product/service, reconciling statements/invoices for payment authorization and accurate job costing, researching and setting up vendors locally and out of state for goods and services.
- Payroll & Equipment
- Collecting and analyzing data using Microsoft Excel
- Researching and compiling data
- Ensure accurate job costing
- Accounts Receivable as needed
- Other office duties as assigned
Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Bilingual experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran