Crew Leader (Joint Trench Underground Utility)Louisville, KY
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, are looking to hire Crew Leaders for our Joint Trench group in our Louisville, KY location! A Class-A CDL is strongly preferred. Joint Trench services multiple utility construction projects, including:
- Ditch digging in newly established developments,
- Installing conduit system for electric,telecom,CATV customers,
- Sand padding and laying gas pipe
- Fuse on gas services
- Setting pedestals and plastic boxes over pipe ends stubbed at property lines
- Rough back filling ditch lines
The purpose of a Crew Leader at Team Fishel is to communicate with customers and Teammates, assist foreman and supervisors with executing the daily game plan for the work, and removing roadblocks for our customers. Crew Leaders help the Teammates be successful, the customer be delighted, and the project be profitable.. It is also a great opportunity to be part of the team that makes Team Fishel the leader in utility construction industry in Kentucky as we continue to grow.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the job site situations, maintain a safe working environment and be accountable for quality and productivity.
- Review plans and permits
- Establish daily crew goals
- Communicate with customer
- Assign job duties
- Monitor progress
- Evaluate Teammates’ performance and provide coaching
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2+ years related experience in utility construction
- Ability to communicate with Teammates and Customers
- Class A CDL is desired
Bilingual and prior construction experience is highly desirable.
For more information, you may call 502-456-2900
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran