Yard/Warehouse Material HandlerLouisville, KY
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire a full-time Yard/Warehouse Material Handler for our Louisville, KY location.
Team Fishel is an 84-year-old utility construction company with a great reputation nationwide. Are you driven enough to join an established industry leader? Curiosity and willingness to learn are key attributes to bring to this position.
The successful Yard/Warehouse Material Handler candidate will work as part of our growing Fiber Team. 90% of time will be spent in Team Fishel's outside yard, or in Conex units assigning tools & equipment out to crews, organizing materials, and tracking inventory levels.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Be a self-motivated individual with very strong organizational skills
- Excels at working independently, as well as in a team environment
- Must be adaptable to changing weather conditions, and to change in the daily scope of work with minimal notice.
- Passion for being organized
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record.
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Possess a comfort with some computer and paperwork requirements.
- Teammate may be required to work at job sites, assisting with safety requirements.
- Using company vehicle as needed, potentially picking up materials from customers and bringing them back to cthe Team Fishel yard, or delivering materials to active job sites.
- Teammate will also acquire materials from vendors for delivery to job sites.
For more information, you may call 502-456-2900
Team Fishel is located at:
4508 Bishop Lane
Louisville, Kentucky 40218
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran