Directional Drill ForemanPlant City, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Underground Construction Foremen in the Plant City, FL area. Our Directional Drill Foremen are responsible for leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe and productive manner.
1. Leads Teams to accomplish various size projects
2. Ensures accuracy of timesheets and expense reports
3. Monitors quality assurance
4. Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews
5. Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
6. May work independently performing site surveys for estimates and proposals
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications
2. 3+ years experience in underground utility construction work
3. Must have experience leading a crew of 3 to 5 Teammates
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran