Surveying & Engineering (PSG)
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation, is hiring Engineering Technicains within the Professional Services Group in multiple states.
- This position requires visual identification, measuring, and inspecting CATV, telephone, and power company lines and equipment attached to utility poles.
- Technicians will use equipment including laptop or tablet PC, laser rangefinder, GPS, digital camera and measuring pole.
- Travel and overnight stays in job sites during the work week may be required.
- The job consists mostly of outdoor activity and the ability to walk from pole to pole carrying all required equipment in all types of weather.
- This position DOES NOT REQUIRE CLIMBING POLES OR OPERATING FROM A BUCKET TRUCK.
- High School Diploma and valid driver’s license.
- A.S. in Engineering Technology, Surveying or Construction is a plus.
- A good attitude, willingness to learn and the ability to work in rough terrain and inclement weather are essential.
- Requires knowledge of MS Office, Google Earth and/or other mapping applications.
- Must possess the aptitude to read maps, plan routes and work independently.
- Utility right of way knowledge, telecommunications or electric utility experience is a plus.
Bilingual English/Spanish experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide all training necessary to perform this job and candidate will work with other teammates until fully qualified to work alone.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran