Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire an outstanding Telecom Foreman (Underground) for our Lexington, Kentucky division.
The Telecom Foreman will be responsible for assisting the Supervisor, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner for our new business projects within our Telecom Construction division.
The Telecom Foreman will lead a crew or crews that does strand, fiber, and make ready. The ideal candidate must be able to read prints, plan crew schedule, assist with estimating, coordinate scheduling, permitting, documentation and communicate with customers. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that will establish Team Fishel as the leader in the utility construction industry in Kentucky as it grows.
- Leads on various size projects
- Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
- Develops work-around procedures for maintaining crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures work meets customer specification and industry standards
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work, hold safety meeting with crews
- Must hold strong belief in Safety and lead teams with the value of being Accident-Free
- Must be computer and internet savvy (reporting, form completion, daily performance tracking, use of email, text etc.)
- Must be a great communicator. Enjoy and excel at communicating in front of small groups/crews
- Must possess drive to be a leader.
- Must be willing and eager to learn new things
- Must have an eye for quality control, operate efficiently, and be time sensitive for successful project completion.
Foreman Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have 3 + years’ experience in the industry and know telecom work
- Must have experience running telecom crews, experience working from blueprints, and specifications
- Must have experience (3+ years) in conduit placement, fiber placement, manhole placement, hand hole placement, cable and fiber pulling, and inside conduit work
- Must have equipment operating experience ( backhoe, mini excavator, trencher, plow etc.)
- Valid CDL-A is strongly desired
- Travel required as necessary
- The ideal candidate will reside within 30-45 mins of Lexington KY (negotiable).
Bilingual experience is highly desirable.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran