General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring a Shop Foreman at our Plant City office. The successful candidate will be experienced in managing a shop operation for the repair of construction equipment including Powerline Equipment, Bucket Trucks, Backhoes, Trenchers, Horizontal Directional Drills and Truck fleet.
1. 3+ years knowledge and experience of on-road and off-road vehicle maintenance management
2. Experience in managing mechanics and vendors
3. Must be able to communicate with teammates of varying levels in the organization
4. Proficiency with service-scheduling software
4. Proven ability to diagnose component failure, manage shop workloads, parts inventory, and warranty claims
5. Ability to work as part of a team
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Privacy Notice for California Applicants (Español)