Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring a Telecom Project Estimator for underground utility installation projects at our Roanoke, TX office (DFW area).
As an estimator, the candidate effectively evaluates customer bid specifications and drawings, to develop a successful underground Telecom project bid.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
1. Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management, construction crews, and customers
2. 2-3 years experience analyzing underground construction proposals
3. Ability to manage bidding timelines and milestones
4. Ability to represent Team Fishel in planning sessions
5. Reading/ Understanding/ Performing "Take Offs" of utility drawings
6. Build budgets and cost estimates for labor, equipment, materials, and sub-contractors
7. Experience with Bid 2 Win bidding software a plus
8. Strong team building and negotiating skills
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation ability
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Privacy Notice for California Applicants (Español)