Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Directional Drill and Excavating Equipment Operators at our San Diego, CA office.
1. Safe operation of directional drills, trenching or excavating equipment for underground utility construction
2. Assisting the foreman and/or supervisors with all duties
3. May be required to safely operate tampers, jackhammers, drills, and saws when needed
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Must have previous knowledge and experience of underground utility installation, directional drill locating experience is a plus
2. Must have the ability to operate trenchers, backhoes, or excavators
3. Ability to clearly communicate with Teammates
4. Ability to travel is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran