LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring Telecommunication Linemen at our Prescott Valley, AZ office.
1. Planning and Initiating Projects
2. Following OSHA and Customer Safety Requirements
3. Sets Towers and Poles to specification
4. Maintain and repair overhead lines
5. String new lines
6. Installs and maintains insulators, transformers, and other equipment
7. Connects, tests, and adjusts equipment
8. Tree trimming
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Must have 2+ years experience in the industry
2. Climbing tools (Belt and Gaffs), and basic hand tools required
3. Valid CDL-A is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Privacy Notice for California Applicants (Español)