Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring Underground Telecom Foremen for projects in the Riverside, CA area. Telecom Foremen are responsible for assisting the supervisor by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner. The wage range for this position is $25.00 to $31.00 an hour depending on skills, experience, and qualifications.
1. Leads crews on various size projects
2. Ensures accuracy of timesheets and expense reports
3. Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specifications and industry standards.
4. Ensures safety practices are observed by all Teammates
5. Reports, coordinates, and supervises all aspects of a project
6. May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Experience working from blueprints, and specifications
2. Experience in conduit placement, fiber placement, manhole placement, hand hole placement, cable and fiber pulling, and inside conduit work
3. Experience successfully leading crews of 4 to 5 Teammates
4. Equipment operating experience ( directional drill, backhoe, mini excavator, trencher, plow, etc.)
5. Limited travel required
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.