Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Class-A CDL Drivers for underground telecom projects in the Riverside, CA area. Our drivers receive competitive pay and full benefits including health insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off. The starting wage range for this position is $24.00 to $30.00 an hour depending on skills, experience, and endorsements.
1. Operates a company vehicle with a trailer to safely deliver materials, tools, and equipment to project locations
2. Returns equipment and materials to the yard
3. Follows DOT regulations and Team Fishel safety guidelines
4. Assists telecom construction crews with site work on projects
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Valid Class- A CDL Driver's license
2. Meets all DOT requirements to drive commercial vehicles
3. Tanker and air brake endorsements are desirable
4. Able to travel when required (per diem paid for all out-of-town projects)
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Privacy Notice for California Applicants (Español)