Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Equipment Operators with Class A CDL for our Casa Grande, AZ gas projects. Team Fishel Equipment Operators assist the Foreman in completing the project safely, on time, and within the customerâ€™s specifications for quality.
1. Safely operates company vehicle on a daily basis to deliver and pick up materials, tools, and equipment
2. Safely operates utility construction equipment in a safe and productive manner, including backhoes, directional drills, trenchers, skid-steer loaders, and excavators
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. 3+ years experience operating construction equipment
2. Valid Class A CDL Drivers license
3. Experience with commercial deliveries and transport in the Phoenix Metro area
4. Meet all DOT requirements
5. Ability to effectively communicate with Teammates
6. Has a working knowledge of utility construction and installation
7. OQ Qualification a plus.
8. Willingness to travel a plus
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran