Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring experienced Underground Electric Lineworkers for projects in the Dothan, AL area. The position calls for skilled individuals with experience in the construction, maintenance, and repair of underground electrical distribution systems.
The ideal candidate will perform all duties safely while working on energized and de-energized systems while remaining in full compliance with OSHA and customer safety requirements.
Job Duties and Requirements
1. Work Safely while performing new construction, maintenance, or repair work of energized and de-energized systems
2. Maintain company vehicles, equipment, and tools
3. Perform all other related work as required to complete the job
4. Able to function within a Team environment
5. Capable of properly inspecting and using appropriate PPE and cover-up
6. Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Privacy Notice for California Applicants (Español)