General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Class-A CDL Drivers in the Dothan, AL area. Our drivers are critical members of our construction teams and are responsible for safely transporting equipment/ materials and also assisting crews at the project site.
1. Operates a company vehicle to safely deliver products, service tools, and equipment to the job site
2. Follows DOT regulations
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Valid Class- A CDL Driver's license
2. Meets all DOT requirements to drive commercial vehicles
3. Possesses, or has the ability to get, tanker and air brake endorsements
4. Must be willing to travel within the state of Alabama
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran