General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, has come to the Lawrenceburg, IN area, and we are already growing at a rapid pace! We're now hiring great Utility Construction Drivers with a Class-A CDL (Commercial Driver's Licence).
The CDL-A Driver will assist our new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It is also a great opportunity to be part of the initial team that continues to establish Team Fishel as the leader in utility construction industry in the state of Ohio as it grows.
- The purpose of a CDL-A Driver at Team Fishel is to safely load and transport construction equipment, materials and assist the Foreman with installing the product.
- These positions also include manual labor working in the field with the crews completing work.
- The successful candidate will have construction experience, a clean driving record and be completely focused on safety and an accident free work environment.
Valid CDL Class A License and limited travel are required.
Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Bilingual experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training.
For more information, you may call (937)233-2268
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran