Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is experiencing huge growth in the Lawrenceburg, IN area, and we are looking to hire outstanding Underground Telecom Crew Leaders!
Underground Telecom Crew Leaders at Team Fishel assist in managing the job site situations, maintain a safe working environment, and being accountable for safety, quality and productivity. Underground Telecom Crew Leaders will handle new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It's a great opportunity to be part of the initial team that continues establishing Team Fishel as the leader in the utility construction industry in the state of Indiana as it continues to grow.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Review plans and permits
- Establish daily crew goals
- Communicate with customer
- Assign job duties
- Monitor progress
- Evaluate Teammates performance and provide coaching
- Competent Person Training in Trenching and Excavation
- Certification in First Aid/CPR is desired
- Basic Aerial Placement is desired
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work related experience
- Three years related experience in construction
- Ability to communicate with Teammates and customers
- Backhoe, Trencher Operator is desired
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License strongly preferred
Bilingual and prior construction experience is highly desirable.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
For more information, you may call (937)233-2268
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran