General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel is interviewing for highly qualified Underground Utility Locators who will manage constant changing work areas in order to mark underground utilities at various construction job sites for the purpose of damage prevention. This is an excellent opportunity in our Lawrenceburg, IN location.
Utility Locator Requirements
- 1 + year experience preferred.
- A Valid CDL-A is a plus.
- Prior construction experience is a plus.
- Technicians use locating equipment by holding a receiver weighing up to 5 pounds.
- Techs are required to drive from job to job using a map and/or GPS device; utilize a laptop computer for reading and interpreting utility maps, managing work orders, documenting and sketching what markings were placed for the work order.
- Techs walk on all types of terrain (grass, gravel, dirt and roadways).
- Techs work outside in all weather conditions; use assigned communication equipment to effectively communicate with excavators and company personnel regarding underground facilities while utilizing industry safety practices.
- Techs are required to enter confined spaces, remove and replace manhole lids weighing up to 150 pounds in order to properly locate buried utility lines; squat, kneel, use hands and fingers to push buttons, hold receiver (piece of locate equipment) and swing back and forth repeatedly while holding a paint stick in the other hand for marking ground and roadways up to 8 hours a day.
For more information, you may call 937-233-2268
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran