LocationColumbus Technologies, OH
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
The purpose of this position is to plan and supervise projects and customers with multiple crews that are working on projects. This includes setting expectations and removing any roadblocks that may impair the Teammate's success.
- Control tools and test equipment inventory and ensure the correct usage practices are followed.
- Ensure that all company vehicles are kept clean and organized.
- Adhere to all company policies, practices, and procedures, ensuring teammate compliance of the same policies, practices, and procedures.
- Safety administration:
- Distribute, collect and review weekly "Safety Tailgate" reports.
- Perform inspections of field teammates to ensure the use of proper PPE and apparel.
- Ensure that field teammates adhere to customer policies and safety rules.
- Complete timely teammate performance evaluations for all field teammates.
- Establish a good working relationship with each assigned customer.
- Schedule assigned crews and equipment for assigned projects.
- Explain the project details to teammates thoroughly so they can complete the project correctly the first time.
- Purchase and coordinate staging of material at the job sites.
- Assist the Project Coordinator to monitor all direct job costs including labor, equipment, material, expenses, etc., on a daily basis.
- Keep the customer informed of project status and changes to the original scope of work.
- Initiate all change orders.
- Represent Team Fishel in a professional manner.
- Perform Job Site inspections to ensure that all work meets Team Fishel and the customer's expectations and Safety standards.
- Other duties as specified by the Operations/Division Manager.
- Be aware of and understand the invoicing requirements for each project.
- Ensure that all necessary project closeout documentation is completed and submitted on time.
- Possess a High School Diploma or a GED Certificate.
- 10 years outside plant experience or equivalent.
- Possess a polished, professional image with highly developed verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess fundamental computer literacy, including the Microsoft Office applications and Exfo Fast Reporter software.
- Possess an above-average knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Privacy Notice for California Applicants (Español)