General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business since 1936, is hiring Directional Drill Operators / Locators for underground projects in the Anniston, AL area.
1. Responsible for safely operating horizontal directional bore equipment for underground utility construction
2. Assist foreman and/or supervisors with all duties
3. Responsible for operating trenchers, plows, backhoes, and bobcats
4. Operate tampers, jackhammers, drills, and saws when needed
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Must have previous knowledge and experience of underground utility installations
2. Ideal candidates will have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and follow job specifications and orders
3. Rock drilling experience a plus
4. Willingness to work and follow directions
5. Willingness to travel a plus
6. Commercial Driver's License (CDL) desirable
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran