LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction industry since 1936, is hiring Crew Leaders (Overhead /Aerial) at our Prescott Valley, AZ office. Crew Leaders at Team Fishel drive safety and productivity by managing crews, maintaining a safe and accident-free work environment, and being accountable for quality and productivity for our customers.
1. Review plans and permits
2. Establish daily crew goals
3. Communicate with customer
4. Maintain a safe jobsite
5. Assign job duties
6. Monitor progress
7. Evaluate Teammatesâ€™ performance and provide coaching
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. 2+ years of Telecom Lineman experience
2. Knowledge of Basic Aerial Placement is required
3. Ability to communicate with Teammates and customers
4. Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran